Your attendance at the AGM is important. We need your input and ideas as to how ERA can serve your needs.
Our Committee Members will be presenting various reports which I am sure you will find very useful and helpful. We are also inviting some office holders from various Authorities to speak. We shall do our best to answer any questions you may have.
We need your help in the following areas: –
- Please talk to your neighbours who are not members and encourage them to join us. Our strength lies in numbers when it comes to standing on important issues.
- We need more volunteers to join our Committee. There is much to do and if we can share the workload then the task becomes easier. Not only that, we need fresh ideas to make Eastbury a better place to live. So, if you or one of your neighbours are interested then please contact our Secretary, Virginia Nevill.
- At the AGM we will be holding elections for the various officers for the ensuing year. We attach a Nominations Form. You can nominate any ERA member for any office being put forward for election.
If you have anyone in mind please contact our Secretary, Virginia Nevill (email@example.com), who will help you with the required process.
Registration – 7.30 pm
Welcome by Chairman 8.00pm
1. Apologies for absence
2. To approve the Minutes of the 64th Annual General Meeting
3. To approve the Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019
4. Chairman’s Report
5. To elect officers and other Members of the Executive Committee for
The following are current committee members. Where indicated # these members have offered to remain on the committee.
Chairman: Mr Barney Patel
Secretary#: Mrs Ginny Nevill
Treasurer: Manjari Shah
Membership Secretary#: Mrs Kamla Patel
Committee Member#: Mr Ian Cristol
Committee Member#: Mr Andy Tooley
Committee Member #: Mr David Reynolds
Committee member#: Mr. David Caiden
6. Appointment of Auditor
7. Guest Speaker
8. County, District and Parish Councillors’ Question Time
Light refreshments will follow the meeting. We look forward to meeting you at the AGM.